I had come across this lovely background created my Marcie Sharp for Muse Challenge this week and I couldn’t wait to try it out.
My paints had all been dried out for long but there were hints of it in some of the colours which I have used in my card. Instead of black as the base colour or the major background, I have chosen white. I initially used a wide brush to spread the colors around but then preferred my fingers to it as it gave a much more satisfying look.
The die I have used is “My best friend” from Sizzix.
- I sprayed some water on my watercolor sheet.
- I bushed some poster colour on it and filled the paper with other colours that weren’t dry.
- I added white colour with my finger.
- I cut out the excess sheet and added the die cut to it (I had some shimmery sheets left from my previous project)
- I did not have a black card stock at the moment so I painted the border black to stick my card on it.
Here is what it looks like:
Thanks a lot for stopping by!!!
Please do leave your valuable comment! 🙂